- 300-yard remote range
- 24 professional quality audio calls included
- No line-of-sight required to activate the unit
- Call pause button
- ON/OFF switch for backlit buttons for night hunting
- Tripod mount
- Swivel antenna
- Bump on handle for hanging on branch
- Tremendous battery life
- Activate/deactivate decoy from remote
- External speaker port for added volume in extreme conditions
- Plays any .mp3 or .wav (16 bit or less) files
- Uses standard size SD Card
- Unit requires 4 AA 1.5 volt batteries, not included
- Remote requires an A23 battery, not included
- NEW quick-change antenna access
- Download sound files directly to unit or to the SD Card
- USB cable included
- One year factory warranty
- Unlimited access to ICOtec Sound Library for FREE downloads
The NEW GEN2 GC350 offers an outstanding remote technology, up to 300 yards with no line-of sight required to activate the main speaker unit. The ability for a hunter to remain still and camouflaged the best they can is crucial to being more successful at hunting keen predators. The remote control also has the ability to activate an electronic decoy that can plug into the main speaker unit, giving the hunter another edge over the predator. Suggested product ICOtec AD400 or PD200 decoy.
Programmability is made easy with the NEW GEN2 GC350. All calls are loaded and played directly from a standard size Class4 SD Media Card. Any custom audio file saved as a .mp3 or a .wav (16 bit or less) file format can be played by the GEN2 GC350. ICOtec has an exclusive FREE audio call library that is accessible from our website. All free calls are encrypted and playable only by an ICOtec programmable caller.
The unit requires 4 AA (1.5 volt batteries) and the remote requires one 23A 12 volt battery. Batteries are not included. USB connection cable is included. Windows PC computer downloads recommended. Light weight, compact, easy to operate, fantastic quality audio calls, very long range remote, low power consumption and one of the lowest prices available for a great programmable call.