MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. MICRO PACKAGE.
- Compact, lightweight, and maneuverable.
- Dead-simple recurve reliability.
- Unmatched trigger quality with a smooth crisp travel.
- Flat shooting speed of 380 feet per second and generate bone crushing 112 foot-pounds of kinetic energy.
- CeaseFire ensures your crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded, safety is off, and the trigger is pulled.
- R.E.D.S. Suppressors substantially reduce shock, vibration, and noise.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
WEIGHT6.6 / 8.2 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
DRAW EFFORT17 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
DRAW TYPERope Aid
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.